May 26, 2009

Weekend fun!

This weekend our friends, Zach and Jordan also got a puppy named Roxy so they came over to introduce her to our puppy. Nick, Emily, Wyatt, and Nate all came over to, and Wyatt kept playing with the dogs cage. We were trying to get him to sit inside but his dad Nick decided he would show him how it is done! haha We didnt think he was going to fit inside, but when he did I had to grab the camera!

And sure enough... as soon as Daddy got out... Wyatt climbed right in! So Nick got a video of him, and everyone else in the process to!

Wyatt is such a cutie! And he is growing up so fast, its fun to watch him and his fun personality this summer!

1 comment:

  1. That was a cute clip! I was so mad that I was at walmart buying all of roxy's things while zach was showing off our puppy to everyone. Lol! I totally missed out, dangit!

    ReplyDelete