June 07, 2010

Catching Up!!

Ok... as promised here we go! Lengthy update of our lives the past few months!
First off.... New Puppy!
Diesel is the newest member of our family, and we welcomed him in April. We drove to Utah to pick him up but he is such a good dog! He was already house trained and is very well mannered... Usually! One of my least favorite of his "tricks" is when we discovered he knows how to open our sliding glass door.... to say the least he had quite a fun day getting into everything and eating remote controls, and stringing garbage all over the house for a WHOLE day while I was at work!
He is alot of fun and we are happy to have him. And who knows maybe someday we will buy him a girlfriend and have lots more little diesels running around

Second.... Anniversary!!!
I can't believe that Lloyd and I have been married for over a year. It has been the greatest adventure, and I couldn't ask for a better companion :)
Here we are on April 3rd 2009 at the Idaho Falls Temple, the beginning our happily ever after.

Lloyd and I started dating October of 2008 and these are just a few of my favorites of us in the dating stage also... or actually mostly Lloyd because I am pretty much cut out of these pictures :)
I fell fast and I fell hard for this boy! Love this smile
Third... New Vehicles
We are getting pretty good about going through cars and trucks. Right now we are the proud owners of a Subaru Legacy GT, Pontiac Bonneville, and 87 Chevy Pickup. It is Lloyd's pride and joy... and rightfully so! Just take a look at this classy picture! :)

Last but not least on this list of updates.... NEW HOUSE!!
Lloyd and I started looking for houses this February. After lots and lots and LOTS of house hunting and getting shot down 6 times we finally found this beauty! Haha Don't let the red brick and green roof and cement scare you... you haven't even seen the classy RETRO project we had once you step inside.
When we found this house, we knew it would be a project to get it looking somewhat modern but that has been half the fun of being a home owner, is getting to paint, tile, decorate, refinish floors and carpet! I will have some before and after pictures up very soon... we are pretty proud of the improvements we have made.

1 comment:

  1. Diesel is such a fun name for that cute puppy! Time fly's so fast I can't believe you have been married over a year! FUN, FUN, FUN

    ReplyDelete