January 27, 2010

Wow It has been a long time, and I am TOTALLY slacking! Ok... Lengthy update time. Since we moved home from Florida, we lived with Lloyd's parents until November and are now living in Rexburg. Lloyd is now going to school, and selling Home and Auto insurance. I have been working at Mountain View Hospital in Idaho Falls, as an Admissions Clerk since October. I just got a new position in our Billing office, and I am REALLY excited to start there next month.

We got so lucky moving to Rexburg. The couple that was living in our apartment just up and left back to Oregon. They left us SO much stuff that they couldn't fit in their car. Our apartment was pretty much furnished with everything they left us when we moved in. So it was completely filled up even before we brought in all our stuff.

Here are a few pictures of our apartment with EVERYTHING just piled in before we got all moved in and organized.
This is actually our dining room. There is a kitchen table hiding behind that tv.
This is our lovely living room. Absolutely NO room for living yet.
We even had stuffed all over in the bathroom.
This is a side shot into the kitchen, and those would be our couches stacked up in the dining room.
Our two mattresses, and my Husband moving into the bedroom.

We have also owned 4 different vehicles between August and January.
-First... Lloyd's dream truck. This was sold to get out of payment. We then got this Sunfire... Sold it within the week that we bought it haha. And now my fruigle husband is driving an old school 1994 Bonneville. :)


And I am still driving my little ol' girl Rhonda the Honda Civic. But were actually trying to sell this one right now to.... So if anyone wants a super car just let us know :)
Lloyd's Long Lost Baby... I promised him he can have another one someday though.



1 comment:

  1. Sunni Bunni!!!!! Update your blog! I competely forgot about about Meri Lean Derson.....she has been gone along time since we haven't hung out in forever! Let me know when you have work off and I will come see you!
    Love ya! Merilee

    ReplyDelete